The UCSB Alumni Legacy Scholarship is a $1,000 per student scholarship created to support current students related to UCSB Alumni through membership dues paid by members of the UCSB Alumni Association. The UCSB Alumni Legacy Scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate a commitment to the excellence of UCSB and the community through academic achievements, leadership and involvement in campus clubs and organizations. Scholarships are given out at the Alumni Association annual meeting.
Eligibility - To be considered for the UCSB Alumni Legacy Scholarship, students must:
- Be a currently enrolled full-time (12 unit minimum) UC Santa Barbara student
- Have completed 12 academic quarter units at UCSB but no more than 135 academic units by November 25, 2013
- Have favorable academic merit of above 2.4
- Be related to a UCSB alumnus/a who has completed 12.0 or more units
- Demonstrate service to UCSB through campus involvement in clubs and/or other campus volunteerism/extracurricular activity
For more information stop by the Mosher Alumni House on campus; call 805.893.4611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for an application (pdf)
Applications due Wednesday, November 25, 2013.