The UCSB Alumni Legacy Scholarship is a $1,000 per student scholarship created to support current students related to UCSB Alumni through membership dues paid by members of the UCSB Alumni Association. The UCSB Alumni Legacy Scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate a commitment to the excellence of UCSB and the community through academic achievements, leadership and involvement in campus clubs and organizations. Scholarships are given out at the Alumni Association annual meeting.
Eligibility - To be considered for the UCSB Alumni Legacy Scholarship, students must:
- Be a currently enrolled full-time (12 unit minimum) UC Santa Barbara student
- Have completed 1 quarter (12 academic units) at UCSB but no more than 135 academic units by November 24, 2014
- Have favorable academic merit of above 3.0
- Be related to a UCSB alumnus/a who has completed 12.0 or more units
- Demonstrate service to UCSB through campus involvement in clubs and/or other campus volunteerism/extracurricular activity
For more information stop by the Mosher Alumni House on campus; call 805.893.4140 or email email@example.com.
- Application Information and Requirements If you are using Firefox as your browser, you must download the forms in order to fill them out.
- Click here for Legacy Application
Click here for Letter of Recommendation Form
Applications due Wednesday, November 24, 2014
Please save application as a PDF and send with all other materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write "Legacy Application" and your name in all subject lines.
- Find out who is a past Alumni Legacy Scholarship Award winner!