The UCSB Alumni Legacy Scholarship provides a $2,000 award for deserving legacy students at UC Santa Barbara. Created in 2001 by the UCSB Alumni Association Board of Directors, it is funded through membership dues and private donations. The UCSB Alumni Legacy Scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate a commitment to the excellence of UCSB and the community through academic achievements, leadership and involvement in campus clubs and organizations. Scholarships are given out at the Alumni Association annual meeting.
Eligibility - To be considered for the UCSB Alumni Legacy Scholarship, students must:
- Be a currently enrolled full-time (12 unit minimum) UC Santa Barbara student
- Have completed 1 quarter (12 academic units) at UCSB but no more than 135 academic units by December 31, 2015
- Have favorable academic merit of above 3.0
- Be related to a UCSB alumnus/a who has completed 12.0 or more units
- Demonstrate service to UCSB through campus involvement in clubs and/or other campus volunteerism/extracurricular activity
For more information stop by the Mosher Alumni House on campus; call 805.893.8416 or email email@example.com.
Application Information and Requirements:
Applications due Monday, December 30, 2016
Please save application as a PDF and send with all other materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write "Legacy Application" and your name in all subject lines.